Do you ever wish your love for God was deeper?
More vibrant, powerful, and life changing?
I’m here to show you that such a relationship exists,
and it’s yours for the taking!
I’m Sam … a lover of fresh flowers, handwritten
letters and pots of tea. I’m currently living with a chronic illness, so spend most of my time snuggled up with my pet poodle Fifi.
If you could sum me up in three words …
2. Dancer (which I absolutely love!)
3. Pink (I guess you noticed that though?)
I’m passionate about falling more in love with God, and helping others do the same.
Sound like something you’re after?
Well you’re in the right place!
Heaven on Earth was founded in May of 2016, on the sunny coast of Australia. Since then, it has been featured on the Christian blog Do A New Thing, and the online Christian magazine Blessed Transgressions. It exists to help women fall more in love with God by providing encouragement, inspiration, and advice.
Sound like just what you need? Why don’t you stay awhile?
Pour yourself a cuppa and get reading!
If you’re looking for somewhere to start …
Here are my Top 10 Most Popular Posts:
- Spiritual Warfare 101: How to resist the devil (with bonus freebie!)
- How to tell a “Good” idea from a “God” idea
- This made the Bible come alive for me
- How to create a Spiritual Sanctuary in your own home
- 5 simple tips to improve your prayer life
- How to fight the good fight!
- How to make decisions God’s way
- My top 3 favourite Christian bloggers of ALL time
- The one and ONLY qualification you need to be used by God
- Would you call yourself Faithful?
* And make sure you don’t miss out on the goodness by signing up to our update list. You will get an email each time a new post is published.
Thanks so much for visiting Heaven on Earth!
I hope it shows you what life is like with God … when you’re in a vibrant, powerful, and life changing relationship with Him, it truly is a little slice of Heaven on Earth!
P.S Just so you know, nothing can separate you from God and the extraordinary love He has for you. He offers it up for free and delights to call you His daughter. He has created you for incredible things. You are valued, treasured and deeply loved.
If you want to know more about God and His incredible love for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
With love and a giant hug,