Here are some of my absolute favourites … I think you’ll like them too!
- Lara Casey
- Heather Lindsey
- Set Apart Girl & Set Apart Motherhood
- Jeff & Alyssa Bethke
- Spiritually Hungry
* If you’re interested in checking out a particular book, just follow the link. I searched online and found the cheapest price for you! (as of Jan 2017)
- Kisses from Katie, Katie Davis (Mission)
- Make It Happen; surrender your fear, take the leap, live on purpose, Lara Casey
- Chazown, Craig Groeschel (Finding your Purpose)
- I Will Carry You, Angie Smith (Grief)
- Bread & wine, Shauna Niequist (Hospitality)
- Wrestling Prayer, Eric and Leslie Ludy (Prayer)
- 31 girl, Mary Simpson
- The Set Apart Woman, Leslie Ludy
- Girl Defined, Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird
- All books by Eric & Leslie Ludy; especially, When God Writes Your Love Story, When dreams come true, and The first 90 days of marriage.
- Love, Sex, and Happily Ever After, Craig Groeschel
- From This Day Forward, Craig and Amy Groeschel
- Lara Casey, Cultivate What Matters – so many gorgeous products from wall prints, to journals, encouragement cards, and even the Powersheets – which help you set grace filled goals!
This is everything I currently use and highly recommend!
- StudioPress – to buy your Genesis Framework
- I Want My Name – to register your international domain name
- Bluehost – for hosting
- Canva – for designing anything and everything! Especially great with pinterest pins.
- Restored 316 – for beautiful blog designs – this blog was created using the Bloom child theme.
- MailChimp – for emailing
- BoardBooster – pinterest scheduling
- MiloTree – for facebook/pinterest pop ups
- Building a Framework – by Abby Lawson, justagirlandherblog
This is by far the best course I have done on blogging! And I have done quite a lot! This is a great course if you have no idea where to start!
- Share A Sale – for affiliate programs
- CJ – for affiliate programs
*Please be aware that some of these links are affiliate links, which means I get a small commission when you make a purchase through them. It’s just a bonus for telling you all about the things I actually use and love!